With a new term of Council a little over a month away (December 3), comes a fresh set of Committees many of whom have positions open for citizen (lay) members.
Want to a have say on one of the Committees? Well, 10 of the Town’s Committees have openings for residents and you might be the right person for one of them. The Committees and Boards include:
- Planning and Development Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Committee of Adjustment
- Recreation, Facilities and Culture Committee
- Library Board
- Art Gallery Advisory Committee
- Museum Board
- Active Grimsby Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee (GEDAC)
- Joint Accessibility Committee
There will be an “open house” event from 6PM-8PM on November 15, 2018 for those who may be interested in dedicating their time and being an important part of the decision-making process at Town Hall.
If you can’t make it… the Town will post information online after the open house. We will bring that to you once it is online. Final deadline for applications will be November 30, 2018.